Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If reservation is cancelled or reduced less then 1 week before arrival or in case of no show payment in amount of 1 day's price is not refunded.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In order to make your stay and arrival as confortable as possible we kindly ask to contact us before your arrival by sending an e-mail with your arrival details and the main information about the arriving group (its main features and preferences)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
For groups bigger than 10 persons accommodation may be provided in apartments located in separate buildings in short distance from each other.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our apartments are tastefully decorated with a double bed, living room, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and cable TV, all apartments except the basic ones have free Wi-Fi internet access. Computer for client's use is available near our office.
All apartments are located in the very center of Kaunas but some have different addresses. We ask our clients to contact us for the exact address.
Our personnel will be glad to help you with any queries or information you require on the surrounding area.
If you are coming to Kaunas by bus or train, call us and well pick you up for free!
Our prices include all taxes, apartment cleaning once a week, city map. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>