Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Please let us know in advance, if you would like to stay together in one dorm and the number of People.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located just 1.5km from the beach, we’re surrounded by the cheapest eats, raddest bars, and best shopping deals in the city. And if walking isn’t your thing, never fear! We offer free transfers to Ao Nang Beach throughout the day.
If you don't like the Beach to much, no worries, you can join our partner Hostel to use their Pool area!
Slumber Party is our sister hostel, which means you can enjoy their crazy parties and come back here to relax in our family atmosphere.
Aside from offering the best of both worlds, our amenities keep guests coming back time and time again:
- Late check-out time (12 pm)
- Full-service restaurant/bar (with happy hour and famous food)
- PS4 for late-night gaming
- 50” TV with Netflix and all the live sport
- Free towels, soap, and shampoo
- Free Water Refill
- Fridge for storing your food
- Bull Muay Thai across the street
- 7/11 and Tesco Lotus near by
To sum it up:
Mountain views AND affordable prices.
Crazy parties AND chill vibes.
Low cost AND high class.
What more can you ask for? ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>