Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Within a short walking distance one can reach the picturesque Paphos Fishing Harbour and the center of the old town shopping area. There is also easy access to the lovely beaches of Coral Bay, and a daily bus service runs just outside the hotel, in winter and summer, to both Pano and Kato Paphos.
Our Hotel offers many amenities to its guests and therefore we are able to offer to our guests accommodation in a cosy 2-star Hotel which in fact represents the comfort and services of a 3-star Hotel.
The Hotel offers rooms with balconies (except five of them) and a number of private facilities such as shower, wash basin and WC, air-conditioning and central heating.
King's Hotel conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival.
Provided credit card will be pre-authorized (checked for validity) for the remaining amount at the time of the booking by Click and Book Travel. For non valid credit cards you will receive an e-mail notification.
The remaining amount of the reservation will be charged on arrival date of the booking by Click and Book Travel.
In case of the Late Cancellation/Early check-out/Non show the penalty of the total amount will be charged by Click and Book Travel from the provided credit card.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>