Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Offering dormitories for our backpackers and private rooms for that hostel vibe but hotel comfort.
With each of our rooms having its own theme, large garden terrace and onsite bar with ping-pong and pool table; there is something for everyone at KingKool.
Every corner of the hostel is filled with creativity, color and community; inspired from travels around the world.
So, come and meet our international team, who are happy to share their favourite bars, hang out spots, information about the city and restaurant recommendations.
Please note that our check in ends at 10pm and our bar closes at midnight, so if you are going to arrive after this - we cannot check you in (this is for the other guests comfort!).
Please read the room descriptions to make sure that you are aware of the room type you have booked – basement means basement etc!
Linen is provided for all dorm and private rooms / Towel are available for rent and are provided in the private rooms / Locks are available for purchase / City tax (4,45 per person per night) is excluded from hostel world prices / All dorms are mixed, excluding the male only dorm.
Please note no same day bookings accepted after check in hours - 10PM ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>