Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We're located in the center and in the walking distance there is number of attractions, each one easily accessible. The nearby British Square hosts a daily green market, while Sundays you can explore it’s antiques market. A grocery shop and a variety of bars and dining options can be found in the vicinity. For any directions, ask at the reception and be there in few minutes. We are located in the heart of Zagreb, only 10 minutes walking distance from the main square. The tram station is behind the corner, and it's connected with both train and bus stations.
Hostel offers accommodation in both private and multi-share dorms. There are 14 bright and friendly rooms equipped with 2 to 8 beds. There are 2 dorms (male and female) with bunk beds and bathrooms included. Hostel also has 4 royal bedrooms with private bathrooms, and 8 bedrooms with shared bathroom facilities available on each floor. All of rooms have in-room facilities like linen, towels, slippers, TV, air conditioning etc. Guests can use our equipped kitchen (microwave, an oven, the refrigerator, toaster, and a kettle). There is also lounge area and living room with cable TV.
Kings n’ Queens Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>