Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kinsapacha Yoga Retreat & Eco Lodge Farm is an experience for singles, couples and groups. Our concept revolves around Sustainability, Green and Conscious Living. We aim to attract open-minded travellers who are seeking an alternative to the regular tourist track.If you enjoy hiking, star gazing, wholesome food and philosophical conversations around the bonfire this is the place for you. If you prefer fancy up-market facilities, partying all night long and complaining about spiders, then it is not.
We are located in Urubamba, in the middle of the Sacred Valley, perfect spot to stay before or after your Inca trail and just relax and enjoy the Andean mountain life. Only 1 hour’s drive from Cusco City and Airport and around 2 hours travel from the World’s renowned archaeological site, Machu Picchu. Easy to reach beautiful sightseeing spots like Maras & Moray, Chincheros, Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
We offer comfortable rooms with private bathroom and hot water. Decorated with recycled items and pieces from local artisans. We have double, triple and family rooms. For backpackers we have dorms of maximum six people with private toilet. Our rates includes breakfast.
Kinsapacha Eco-farm lodge & Yoga centre Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception time: 07:00 to 20:00
Tour desk ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>