Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note that all deposits are non-refundable. However, if the notice of cancellation is more the 45 days your deposit MAY be transferable.
Cancellation 30 days or less of the check in date, or no show will result in:
No transfer of deposit
Remaining balance due will be charged in full to your card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A 20% non-refundable deposit of the total amount due will be required at the time of booking.
We also require your full credit card details. No charges will be billed to your credit card unless you cancel outside our Cancellation Policy.
Some deposits may be transferable if the notice period is greater than 30 days.
The remaining balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to check in date.
All payments can be paid via card or BACs.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Formerly a youth hostel, it is now a converted Methodist Chapel and boasts a range of accommodation for individuals, families and groups amongst beautiful authentic features; stained glass windows, arches, oak panels and stone covings.
If you are a group or just want some privacy and want a private room then you will need to purchase each bed in that room.
Kirkby Stephen Hostel - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 8 am to 10 am & from 5 pm to 7 pm.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 17:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>