Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellations must be made one week in advance of your expected day of arrival. 1 night of accommodation is charged against the credit card for late cancellations and no-shows. ***
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- 24h reception
- Use the hostel after check out to store bags or hang out until your next departure
- Coffee and tea all day long
- Unlimited WI-Fi and internet access
- Big lockers in the rooms (big enough for your backpack)
- Use of towels
- Parking place
- Use of kitchen and facilities (including a BBQ area)
- An awesome yard with a terrace to enjoy breakfast and hang out during the day
- Brasov map with highlights, city information
- Phone calls for reservations in Romania
OUR FIRST RULE: NO RULES! NO LOCK-OUT or CURFEW, 11 o'clock CHECK-OUT TIME but you are welcome to use the hostel's facilities for the rest of the day. 24 hour reception.
Our staff will give you full information support for every spot of Romania. We know what you need as we are backpackers too: what to see and do, where to stay, how to get there, maps, information, guide books, flyers and bus/trains timetables.
Our central location in Old Town means we are conveniently close to everything by foot 8 minutes to Republicii street (where virtually everything happens), 7 minutes to Piata Sfatului (the main square) and the Black Church, 2 minutes to all the conveniences such as market, post office and banks.
Our lounge has tables and comfy couches to drink and relax, play Wii games, Foosball and many other games available. Listen to music or watch TV and socialize with unique, interesting people from all over the world and party into the morning. The TV is connected to a DVD player-- over 100 DVDs are available for your enjoyment.
We offer the cheapest all-day tours to all attractions around Brasov and airport pick up.
Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your expected day of arrival. 1 night of accommodation is charged against the credit card for late cancellations and no-shows. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>