Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We also have a a cultural house with full kitchen built with a thatched roof and palmetto cultural style. It sleeps 2 or more, we can add a single bed if needed, it also has a loft that sleeps 2 on a double mattress.
The other rooms are in a big Mennonite house with wood and tin roofing thatched over hangs the beach hammocks and camping with a beach thatch area. We have a thatched area for camping $5.00us we also have RV space $5us
The family room for 6 sleeps actually 7, 3 single beds in the day room and 4 in the 2 double bedrooms (extra persone USD17.50).
We have 2 more double rooms with double beds, one has private bath, the other double bed, it shares a bathroom all have separate entrance and doors that lock off the rest room with a connecting to another other larger room that has a single and double bed in it.
All rooms have lock boxes and burglar bars on the windows. We offer free bikes for around the village shopping and WIFI. We offer laundry for $7.50 and book land and sea tours an the most affordable prices.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by by cash only (USD or BZD)
Check in anytime
Check out until 14.00
Breakfast not included
Taxes not included - 13.5% tax to be added and paid upon arrival ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>