Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated at the beautiful south end of Lakeside, we offer superior Himalayan views, a relaxed vibe and close proximity to trekking gear shops, bike rentals, cafés, restaurants, movie gardens, parks, and the boatyard. The tourist bus park is 15 minutes away on foot.
We offer a range of clean and comfortable beds, including dormitories and private rooms.
Kick off your shoes, take a seat in the common space, or swing in a rooftop hammock. With a free breakfast and impromptu barbecues, cooking classes, walking tours, Kiwi is full of life. Stories are swapped and advice is shared over morning coffee, and solo travelers are sure to meet a trekking buddy.
So come along, and find out what makes Pokhara's first backpacker hostel so special!
Thank you for your constantly support and sharing your precious journey with us.
In order to provide better service and accommodation environment for you, we are going through a comprehensive renovation for our private rooms and dorms. We are also adding few more new dorms and private room as well as new roof top bar, additional communal room, a new service kitchen.
Daily renovations will take place 9 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., with drilling occurring after 9 a.m. As a result, there may be some construction noises. Renovation ends in December 15th, 2018.
We apologize for any inconvenience and offer our sincere thanks for your patience and support.
Some of our Private and Dormitory rooms are still open during this period.
So everyone is still welcome for sharing your best travel experience to us!
If you have any concerns, please email or call us. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>