Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We like to reel people in with our freshly baked bread each morning and our pasta bake served during weekdays in winter. Then we welcome people with our friendly atmosphere and good location. After, people come back because of our friendly community!
Whether you are a long term resident or short term, we have something for you.
Kiwi Basecamp is the preferred backpackers for many travelers whether you want to kick back and relax or start planning your next adventure.. But don't just take our word for it come as see what all the fuss is about. Great location, amazing rates, fantastic people, awesome experience!
What we offer:
Flexibility on length of stay, room rates, and room types.
Free Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
Heaters in rooms in the winter!
Freshly baked bread in the morning & Pasta Bake (during winter) on weekday evenings.
Free Wireless internet throughout the Hostel
Close to shops and restaurants and cafe's
Just around the corner from Hagley Park or a short walk into town
Contact us directly for special rates!
The team at Kiwi Basecamp looks forward to meeting you soon. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 一番人気 Christchurch
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>