Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here at Koala, we are more than just a surf hostel, we are a family. This is why we have so many guests coming back year after year. Koala is a place for passionate surfers from experienced to beginners, this means you are with a like-minded group of people to spend your time with.
The Koala Surf House is situated 1-2 minutes walk from the world famous surf spots La Nord, La Gravière and Plage Sud.
We have a wide range of surfboards and skateboard, that you can borrow for free as much as you like!
After 15 years of Koala Lena has designed the space to be bright warm and welcoming, a real home away from home. With a spacious communal living area where you can cook, laugh and catch up, or if you prefer just grab one of our many books and take some quiet time in our chill out areas. We had a total refit last winter and with a brand new kitchen, dorms and bathrooms you’ll feel right at home in our stylish modern setup.
Koala Surf House conditions & policies :
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception opened 09:00 - 23:00
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
No pets allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>