Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer 24 hour air-conditioning, common area with a PS3, hot showers, WIFI, island discounts and much more. Partition walls & black out curtains are included on each bed and are designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. Each bed is equipped with a reading light and socket for charging phones/ laptops etc.
We have a quiet indoor common area, two balconies and an outside deck with cushions. Across the street there is Reef Sports Bar & Restaurant (same owner) where the pool table is free for guests, board games and a small travel library.
A 10% discount is available at Reef Sports Bar & Restaurant for our hostel guests.
Secure lockable lockers are provided for personal belongings as well as 24 hour CCTV security.
The hostel reception is located inside Island Travel agency right next door to the hostel. Check-in: from 12 noon (subject to house cleaning) check-out: 11am.
Evening arrivals are welcome, reception is open until 8pm to meet the last inbound ferries. Late check-outs will be charged for an additional night. Payment is due upon arrival by cash or credit card (Visa/ Mastercard). Smoking is strictly prohibited in all in-house areas. The reception is located in Island Travel Agency (the shop right next door). Reception is open 8:45am – 8pm daily. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>