Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All our effort is focused in offering all that a traveler needs, and more!
Our passion for hospitality and your adventurous spirit combines perfectly to create the best and unforgettable experience in Cusco.
We welcome to stay with us in Lima and Paracas, our other hostels part of Kokopelli`s Family.
Included Continental breakfast
Free WiFi reaching all the hostel
Computers and Internet
Reception and Security 24/7
Free tea 24/7
Laundry service for the same day
Artistic paintings in all the hostel
Sports on big screen
English speaker Staff
New Pisco bar
Daily fun activities and events
Live music and DJs (We are music lovers)
Pool table, Foosball and Beer pong table
Extended Happy Hour and promotions
Fun and sociable bar staff from all over the world
Restaurant from 12pm until 11pm
Weekly food events and Peruvian food lessons
Discounts in great restaurants in town just by showing your Kokopelli wristband
In house tour agency for bookings and travelers information
Free City Map
Bus and flight tickets
Volunteering opportunities at the bar min. 3 weeks
Lockers in all dorms
Beds pods with reading light and plugs available
Ensuite dorms available
Garden with hammocks
Lots of common areas
Big lobby patio
Hot showers and excellent water pressure
Towels for hire
Credit cards accepted
Secure Lockers to charge your phones, cameras, etc
check in: 13:00
check out: 11:00
breakfast included ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Peru
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>