Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our six-bed mixed dorm is air-conditioned from 7pm – 7am. The dorm includes lockers, bed linen, bath towels and complimentary toiletries and free in-dorm water refills. The en-suite bathroom is fitted with hot and cold shower facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in the dorm.
Our private basic double room with share bathroom comes with ceiling fan (no air-conditioning).
Our private superior and standard rooms are all fitted with both air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
All rooms include bed linen, bath towels, complimentary toiletries, minibar/fridge, closet, desk/chair, in-room safe, complimentary in-room instant coffee/tea and bottled water. En-suite bathrooms are fitted with hot and cold shower facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.
The property houses a rooftop area where guests can enjoy their choice of drinks while watching the sunset over the river and mountains. Guests can play pool/billiards, or seek assistance with tour and travel arrangements, motorbike hire and luggage storage. Free parking is available on-site and airport transfers are available at a fee.
The relaxed and peaceful atmosphere combined with our friendly and helpful staff makes Kool Kampot the ideal place to stay while exploring the town and its surroundings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
•All guests must be 12 years of age or over.
•We accept cash only (US Dollar and Cambodian Riel).
•Check in is from 2pm, although you are welcome to check in earlier if your room is available.
•Check out is before 12pm, although we will accommodate late check-out if possible.
•Room rates are charged on a per room per night basis and exclude meals.
•Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
•All rooms are non smoking; however smoking is permitted on the outside terraces.
•Any damage caused to the room or contents will be charged accordingly.
•Rooms are different in size (m2).
•No deposit will be charged.
•If cancelled or modified more than 3 days before the date of arrival, no penalty will be charged.
•If cancelled or modified fewer than 3 days before the date of arrival, the first night will be charged.
•In case of no-show, the full booking amount will be charged.
•All payments will not be refunded if a guest shortens their stay. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>