Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The KP Heritage Haveli was built in the year 1902 by Late Shri Lala Ram Chandra Mathur (Superintendent of Police, Marwar State) and later residence of Late Shri Harish Chandra Mathur (Member of Indian Parliament & Home Minister, Marwar State), is the chief treasure chest of such manors with well conserved paintings. The current family carried out the restitution of their inherited home taking concern to hold the uprightness of its novel style. KP Heritage Haveli is now rehabilitated into a Heritage Hotel. It opens doorway to an exclusive experience of the Marwar region by bringing back to life the greatness of old days. The Haveli has been fondly renovated and refurbished while still holding its original disposition it now boasts of all present amenities.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 24*7.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes not included. 12%.
8. No pets. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>