Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 Days before arrival, forfeit 100% of total.
45 Days before arrival, forfeit 100% of deposit.
NO SHOW – Forfeit 100% of Total.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
STRICTLY No loud noise/ parties - we are in a nature conservation area where wild animals roam freely.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy the best of the African bush experience as you sit around our fire under the dazzling African night sky.
A unique immersion in the African wild awaits you at African Bush Adventurers and Backpackers! Located in magical Marloth Park where wild animals roam freely, and bird life is abundant, we are on the Southern border of the iconic Kruger National Park. So, guests can easily explore Kruger Park without travelling more than 20 km to the gate.
Our rooms provide luxury accommodation for couples in private en-suite rooms with solar back up power, as well as clean, comfortable accommodation for backpackers who don't mind sharing dorm rooms. The dorm rooms have 12v LED lights. Our backpacker accommodation offers guests the use of 2 shared private bathrooms. We offer free WiFi and our rooms are air-conditioned, with mosquito nets for all beds.
We can assist with safaris and other activities in the area.
African Bush Adventurers & Backpackers Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash/credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Reception open 24/7.
Child friendly (no children under the age of 10).
Non smoking in rooms. We have designated outside smoking areas.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>