Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each floor has a shared bathroom with shower and washing machine. Guests have access to a shared kitchen.
Public kitchens are located on the low and high ground floor. Enjoy coffee and tea around the clock. Towels, hairdryer, iron and board are available at the reception for ironing. WiFi available in all rooms. Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Kujawska Rooms Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy for Standard rate bookings: 10 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay. Cancellation policy for Non-Refundable Booking rares: the property is authorized to charge the full amount directly to the customer's credit card after the booking has been made.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00.
50 PLN Surcharge Applies For Arrivals After 21:00. All Requests For Late Arrival Must Be Confirmed By The Property.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Non smoking strictly. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>