Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
KulturhausHostel is located on the first floor of a 19th century villa, above our famous night club which offers 3 stages with various events from Friday to Sunday morning.
KulturhausHostel offers seven spacious, bright, non-smoking, mixed dorms to choose from, depending on group size and budget plus a smoking area located in the hostel's inner courtyard. Every room is secured with electronic door locks so you don’t need to worry about loosing the key, secured lockers and free air conditioning . Every bed is hand crafted and has it’s own night stand, double plug and reading light.
The hostel has plenty, well equipped toilets and showers so you don’t need to queue. Towels are for rent.
Additionally, the hostel offers a full equipped shared kitchen.
KulturhausHostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
No pets allowed.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>