Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The apartment is at 200 meters from via Toledo, one of the most famous shopping street of the city center. We are right in the centre of the Spanish quarter. It's a very safe and lively part of town, within walking distance from Toledo station, San Carlo Theatre, the Royal Palace, Maschio Angioino, Galleria Umberto, Piazza del Plebiscito, the bay, and the Vesuvio’s view. Nearby: lots of bars and restaurants and many little grocery stores that are open till midnight.
The apartment has been completely renovated, it is very spacious and it has high ceiling and balconies. There is one bedroom with 5 separate beds. Each bed has its nigh table, locker lock and night lamp. Right next door there is a room for changing, so you don't disturb those sleeping in the room.
L' Appartamento Spagnolo Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception: please communicate your arrival time.
Late Check in:after 22.00 you will be charged 10 euro and after midnight you will be charged 20 euro.Children are not accepted.
Pets are not allowed.
Towel are 2.00 euros. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>