Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We hosts with a different concept that makes the travelers enjoy the life while you travel, giving you the best service, attention and warmth. La Casa Azul hostel accounts with comfortable facilities to rest and relax.
Our hostel is located in the colonial city of Morelia (Michoacán, Mexico), also known as the city of the pink quarry. We are located right in the Historic Center, which has been declared a cultural heritage of humanity, and is known as one of the most beautiful in the country. We are right in front of one of the most emblematic buildings of the city, the former convent of Carmen. We are just three blocks away from 'The Cathedral of Morelia', which is located on the main street, we are in a privileged area due to the proximity of the museums, and the best restaurants and bars in the city.
Our hostel has cosy mixed dormitories conditioned with individual beds and lockers, the house maintains the style of colonial construction, since being a building of the Historic Centre must maintain the architectural integrity. We also have a rest room, fully equipped kitchen, showers and toilets, as well as a large terrace with an incredible view of the former convent and Plaza del Carmen. Our mission since we founded the hostel has been to provide a home environment and a deep respect for the environment, therefore the hostel has been decorated by using recycled material and the constant effort of our staff to generate art with said reuse.
La casa Azul terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>