Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Central location, very clean, friendly service, reasonable prices, original beautiful wooden architecture - Reise Know How (translation from German)
entirely made of wood, warm atmosphere, we were fully satisfied. Silvia, the owner, is French speaking! The rooms are small but impeccable. - Le Devoir, Voyages, Octobre 2007 (translation from French)
Silvia offer you perfectly-maintened rooms, a splendid wooden deck, a well-furnished library (guides, books on the birds of Chile and Argentina and about Ushuaia History) . She will be also pleased in suggesting excursions around the area. - Le Petit Fut (translation from French).
Close to everything, at barely two hundred meters from downtown Ushuaia and at three hundred from the beautiful maritime waterfront, this wooden-scented family house, designed and refurbished by its owner / architect, features six rooms, single or double, with bathrooms to be shared between two adjoining rooms only.
For more than ten years, tourists from all over the world have enjoyed our friendly hospitality and strategic location and we have been highly recommended by the most important travel guides.
A warm welcome, a scrumptious breakfast to wake up to every morning and relaxed interesting chats will be the best way to begin discovering this region, its landscapes and its people.
Advice about flight and arrival time.
Pay cash on arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>