Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Since we opened the doors in 2012, we have been refurbishing this beautiful building piece by piece. We have retained the sporty and relaxed style developed by the former owners, and added our own Scandinavian touches.
The result is an authentic mountain lodge offering a unique fusion of Scandinavian simplicity and functionality with classic Alpine style. The warmest of welcomes await you at La Chaumière.
With rooms facing either Mont-Blanc or Brevent, we offer a wonderful base camp for all types of explorers. Some of our rooms have private balconies facing the Mont-Blanc range, and all our guests can enjoy our peaceful garden behind the hotel.
La Chaumière Mountain Lodge’s restaurant serves half-board dinners, a la carte dishes and local specialities. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar and a buffet breakfast is served daily.
La Chaumière Mountain Lodge Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 14 days before arrival.In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
We take as a deposit 30% of the total amount or a minimum of 50 € at the time of booking
Check in from 15.00 to 21.00
Check out before 10.30
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards, bank transfer .
Taxes not included (Tourist taxes are not included and are to be paid directly to the hotel (0.90 € per night and per person over 11 years old)
Breakfast not included
Reception from 8.00 to 21.00 ( but late arrivals are possible if notified in advance)
No special conditions ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>