Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
ROOMS - All our rooms are spacious, cozy, no-smoking, air conditioned, fitted with a flat-screen TV and have a private bathroom with shower, bidet and hairdryer.
FREE – WiFi, maps, breakfast, towels, bed linen and a daily room cleaning are included!
LOCATION – Less than 10 minutes walking from Termini Station (Rome's main railway station) and 4 minutes from the Repubblica metro stop, La Controra is also within walking distance from the city centre and its main sights and liveliest areas, while being in a very quiet and safe neighbourhood.
You’ll be a 5-to-15 minutes pleasant walk far from the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Villa Borghese, Piazza Barberini (Metro).
BUON APPETITO! - Ok, Rome is beautiful, sightseeing is great. But what about the food??! A fancy restaurant, a good pizzeria and two delicious café are just next door. Some of the best restaurants, pizzerie, wine bars and ice cream shops of the city are few steps away. Ask us, and we'll be more than happy to address you, keeping you away from tourist traps!
POLICIES AND CONDITIONS
Check-in time: 12:00-18:00hrs (12:00-06:00pm)
Check-out time: 10:30hrs (10:30am)
Please note that La Controra Hostel does not have a 24-hours reception service.
All check-ins before or after the regular check-in time must be requested and arranged with us at least TWO DAYS BEFORE the arrival date.
City of Rome's Tourist Tax (EUR 3.50/person/day) is NOT included in the reservation total price.
Payment is due upon arrival, by cash or credit cards.
No pets allowed.
Thanks, and see you in Rome! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>