Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Today, as a guest house, we offer private bungalow accommodation, kitchen access, and the opportunity to either socialise with other guests or relax.
In this peaceful environment, a bit away from the bustle of town, our guests are able to be still, to connect with nature, and to unwind after long bus rides and busy days of exploration. One benefit of the property is that it is large so it does not get too crowded. This is not a party environment; alcohol and drugs are not permitted. This ensures a tranquil environment of relaxation and connection with ones self.
The open layout of the buildings allows for a constant flow of fresh air which keeps us cool in the hottest weather. The bedrooms are spacious and the beds comfortable.
A path wanders down through the large garden, reaching its end at a sandy beach of the river Fonce. The large communal area is a Maloka (indigenous ceremony/family house) that has been refitted with hammocks, a swing, and comfortable seating areas perfect for playing games, reading, using Wifi or better yer for long, thoughtful conversations.
All of the profits from this guest house go to benefit a young community dedicated to bettering this world-by living consciously and bettering ourselves as individuals,by fostering self sustainability in communion with the earth, and by participating in charitable works with children, with the elderly, with indigenous communities in the Amazon, and with our neighbors in need.
La Finca La Palmita Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 8.000 COP per person per day.
Reception open 7am to 10pm.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>