Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Come with your crew and discover plenty of choices to make up you perfect stay: from Dorms to Premium Suite, be sure: we've what you're looking for.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Folie Douce Hotel Chamonix.The accommodation can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.
La Folie Douce Hotel Chamonix is located in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, a 2-minute walk from Chamonix Ski School and a 5-minute walk from Chamonix - Planpraz Ski Lift.
This property offers Premium, Standard or Dormitory rooms. All rooms ave access to the free WiFi connection.Our dorms are located in comfortable 4 beds rooms and you can choose between the mied or girls only option. Starting from 39€/person. And don't forget, we're the only ski-in/sky out hotel at Chamonix!
Fond of delicious food? Try one of our 5 spots: just for a drink or even for a yummy meal.
And when the night has come, have fun at our famous La Folie Douce after sky!
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.80 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
A 30% deposit is billed 30 days previous to the arrival. It can be refunded in case the reservation is cancelled up to J-3. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>