Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
hike en the jungle
pink dolphing spotting
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Diversely from other cities, Leticia is safe and it is no problem to walk around the hostel, in the city centre, even during night time. It is located 100 meters from the central park of Leticia, Parque Santader. It's in front of the Radio Fantástica. Calle 12 No. 9-83
We are located in the centre of Leticia in a calm street, next a bakery. It will take you less then 10 minutes by taxi to get to us from the airport. The harbour where you can catch the boat to Santa Rosa or Iquitos is in walking distance. Within five blocks, you can cross the border to Brazil to visit Tabatinga. The main attraction in Leticia, the Santander Park, is just three blocks up the street. There various big flocks of birds, small parakeets and swallows, meet up each night. You as many other tourists can watch enjoy this unique spectacle enjoying an amazing sunset.
Happy to share amazing moments with you, we provide plenty of room and occasions for our guests to mingle and enjoy their time. In front of our hostel, we have a terrace with tables and chairs and a smoking area. In the backyard, we have a very special second terrace. We do sell drinks and lunch.
To cut down plastic waste we provide free drinking water to all our guests! The kitchen is open to use so feel free to store your food in our fridge. We offer laundry service and provide a space where you can wash your clothes.
In the whole house, we provide free WIFI. All rooms have, fans and comfortable mattresses. In our private rooms, you will even enjoy the cold breeze of air conditioning.
For guests in our private rooms we provide towels, guests of our dormitories can rent towels at a low rate.
Obviously, linens and toilet paper are always included!
During your stay, you will receive a healthy breakfast with coffee and fruit. For those who wish for a bit more, we also serve continental breakfasts and occasionally fruit with granola and homemade yogurt!
La Jangada Hostel y Tours Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out till 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>