Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our spacious common areas are one of our highlights as well as our large terrace on the third level with bar and game room. We also have buffet breakfast daily with freshly baked bread!
Also we have different kind of rooms: for groups, family, couples and friends. Our rooms are spacious and with great interior design. All of them have bathroom en-suite and with two levels like a loft style.
We are strategically located, four blocks from the bus and metro station and just two blocks from dock Baron. We are just steps away from the biggest shopping and supermarket in town. Universidad Catolica (PUCV) and Universidad Federico Santa María (USM) two of the most importants universities in the city are also very close. Our excellent connectivity allows you to move around the city with the mean of transport you prefer. Subway station, station Trolleybus and buss stop , all are just steps from Hostel.
La Joya Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>