Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It could be the breath-taking views of the Cordillera de los Andes, the classic architecture, the regional foods, the chocolate shops, its craft beers and the mystic of travelling in Patagonia, which makes every year for people to travel to Bariloche.
The hostel is located in the centre of Bariloche, just five blocks from the main square (Centro Civico) and the Nahuel Huapi Lake, it provides a great option for anyone who wants to be in the heart of town.
Spacious shared dorms, two rooms of 4 beds one mixed and one female and two rooms of 6 beds all with individual lockers, 2 double rooms with shared bathroom, a double room with private bathroom and a bungalow for 4 people.
La Justina's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:30.
Check out from 09:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception 08:00 am to 23:00 pm ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>