Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La Pacha is easy to get to by bus, but remote enough to forget the outside world. Surrounded by coffee forest, you can stay in a yurt or a gypsy bender (couples), a geodesic dome (triple room or six person dorm), a gypsy wagon or in the farmhouse room.
You can spend the day exploring the farm with it's mountain and forest trails, cattle fields and dry stone walls or milking and walking the goats, playing darts, ping pong or badmington. Just a 30 min walk away you'll find a waterfall and swimming spot, plus swimming pool and tradtional restaurants. Watch the sunset from our sky hammock and spend the evenings round the campfire, in the movie bus enjoying our excellent film collection, cooking and chatting in the large farmhouse kitchen, or sampling the delicious vegetarian menu. We serve pastas, vegeburgers, stir-fries, salads, desserts and drinks. And of course the farm's own delicious shade-grown coffee.
We try to be as eco as possible, with dry toilets, solar showers and an organic veggie garden. We recycle and compost everything we can. We are aiming for zero-waste.
Outside the hostel you can bus or hike to the famous Barichara and Guane, with their adobe houses and local delicacies and of course we can book all your extreme sports that the region is famous for.
La Pacha hostel is an experience not to be missed, and if you don't believe us, check out our reviews!
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>