Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In La Playa Hostel & Rooftop you can discover the city on foot, with easy access to the main shops and public transport lines and the Poblado Metro Station. We're about a ten minute walk from the metro and a two minute walk from the market, atm and pharmacy. We can help you out with whatever you need: tips for the city, recommendations, tours free or paid nearby, restaurant reservations, etc.
La Playa Hostel & Rooftop's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00, We charge late check outs.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours.
No children allowed.
To keep the hostel peaceful, we have a set of rules and regulations that must be signed before check in. If you would like these rules sent to you beforehand, send us a quick message so we can send them to you.
Provenza is generally a loud area on the weekends. If you are a light sleeper, we do recommend looking for a hostel in the Manila area which is close enough to walk about 20 minutes but far enough from the music.
Currently there are renovations partaking next door. We are doing what we can to minimize the noise. Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message us. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>