Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
On the first floor is the dorm (8 beds) with its bathroom and a living room.
Walking up the stairs to floor #3 we'll find three doble rooms with wooden balconies overlooking the park. And an other doble room with private bathroom giving on the mango tree. So does the family room (5spots) with private WC.
The full equiped common kitchen is set on the forth floor, next to the big table under the palm roof.
One more floor and you reach the terrace where you'll enjoy the view on the city and the bay, lying in a hammoc under the palm roof or preparing a BBQ in the small kitchen.
We leave with our children on the 2nd floor.
We are in a popular neighbourhood in front of “El Parque de Bruselas”, a familiar square where young people come to play socker.
The doble rooms are more or less 15 square meters big, they all are new. They all have a closet and a mirror, a fan and a little table. Some have shared bathroom, some private. The family room has a double and three single beds. All the hosts are allowed to use the kitchen and the terrace and the BBQ.
WI FI all over the building.
Estella and David will be happy to give some advices and share them experience.
See you soon!
La Terraza De Estella Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 13.000 COP per person per day.
Reception open from 8am to 10pm( Guests receive a key).
The maximum period of stay is of one month.
From 20/12/2018 until 15/01/2019 is required 50% deposit paid by bank transfer. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>