Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
La Tortuga Hostel opened in 2015 and is in a prime location not far from El Duque beach (which boasts some of the best sunsets of the whole island) and close to the pretty village of La Caleta and Playa de Los Hippies. The famous tourist areas of Tenerife, Las Americas and Costa Adeje, are easily accessible by bus, bike or even walking. There is a large Hiperdino supermarket just around the corner and there are plenty of bars and restaurants nearby if you wish to go out in the evening. If you want to buy some typical product or some souvenir, the market of Costa Adeje is 3 minutes walk from the hostel and runs every Thursday and Saturday.
We are a legal hostel, proudly part of Hostelling International and Red Canarias de Albergues de Juventud. We offer shared and private accommodation, which includes an “all you can eat” generous and varied breakfast.
The house has a communal kitchen with a separate dining area and a bright, spacious lounge with tv at your disposal.
Our peaceful outdoor space has a garden with sun loungers, a small pool, a lovely covered terrace and a bbq area which hosts our famous Wednesday barbecue nights.
Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the excursions offered – surfing, snorkelling, diving, paragliding, canyoning, climbing, hiking, whale watching- and nightlife lovers will welcome the bars, restaurants and nightclubs, all within walking distance.
Our international staff will do everything to welcome you in Tenerife in the best way possible and make you well looked after, advising on things to do according to your tastes. We are waiting for you!
La Tortuga Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Reception time is from 9 am to midnight. If you are arriving at La Tortuga Hostel out of reception's time, please get in contact with us as we need to get organized.
We recommend that you use our pickup service if your flight is arriving late at night: our reception is open from 9 a.m. until midnight. If you check in after midnight and don’t use our service, please be aware that a €7/hour surcharge will apply to cover the overtime payment of our receptionist. If you use our pickup service, there will be no extra charge regardless of your arrival time.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>