Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We also organize, from the guesthouse, camel rides in the dunes with or without bivouac and tours in 4x4 in the reg.
Discover the authentic Moroccan South, off the beaten tracks, stay in a family guesthouse, walk or ride in small groups, with an expert guide.
You will enjoy a traditional Moroccan home cooking served in the dining room tastefully decorated.
All this, and more awaits you in the region of Tafilalet, near Merzouga.
Here, you will find 40km of dune that stretch from North to South, and are the most important and highest dune formations in Morocco.
La Vallee des Dunes put at your disposal several possibilities to guide you in the discovery of a magnificent country, and a wild and generous nature.
The dunes change color, and you will discover throughout the day, that the landscape changes constantly as it is transformed by the light and the wind.
You will bring home unforgettable memories of silence, Oasis emerging from nowhere, majestic and varied landscapes, amazing contrasts in color, dunes that provide you a non-stop show, the immensity of the desert with its landscape dotted by nomadic campsites and roaming camels, sheep and goats.
The sunrise or the sunset in the dunes, a night in the open, a meal with Nomadic people, are unique and wonderful moments.
You will be totally enamored with this place and will have a sense of well-being and fulfillment in this absorbing and magical area. You will most certainly leave wanting to come back again.
Check In Time: Between 2pm and 9pm
Check Out Time: 11 pm
Credit Cards Not Accepted
Payment by cash on arrival
City tax : 1€/person/night
You will find also a restaurant and a self-service laundry. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>