Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a confortable shared dorm called "PACHATUSAN" (8 people, with bathroom). and also a confortable private matrimonial room called "SENQA" with a shared bathroom.
How to arrive:
from the ariport the best opcion in to take a taxi, it will cost as much S15.00 soles. (you will find better prices outside)
from the bus station you also can take a taxi, the maximun price wil be S/ 6.00 soles.
Places we are close to:
-Main square: 15 minutes walking (you will find here, the Cathedral, la sagrada familia Church and several restaurants around)
-San Blas Market: 5 minutes walking. if you are looking for cheap lunch or breakfast, san blas market is the best opcion even if you are vegan or vegetarian.
-San Blas small square: 5 minutes walking, you can take some fotos here, it has got a beatufull atmosphere.
-Stone of the 12 angles: there is a narrow street going down the San Blas small square called "cuesta de san blas", the next narrow street it's called "Hatunrumiyoc" in where you will find this famous stone.
-La Wak'a "Pachatosa": 8 minutes walking, Wak'a is a quechua word that mean "important place". in this recinto the inkas used to do diferent ceremonies. here you will have a beautiful view of the city.
-hot water the 24 hours.
-complimentary hot drinks.
-Towels for hire.
Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. "VISA"
Taxes not included - 18.00%.
The reception is open 24 hours.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property may pre-authorise your credit card. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>