Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Richarts Room has a particular decoration, comfortable beds with their respective personal light, and small lockers to store your personal items, has capacity for four people and has enough space for the comfort of the traveller, the bathroom is in the part of the room outside that has a shower with hot water.
Lunas Room It is a spacious room with a perfect double bed for couple or friends has air conditioning for hot evenings, also with a particular decoration, has bathroom in the room
The closest airport it’s Catamayo’s, one hour away from Loja.
Once you land in Catamayo, you can get a cab to Vilcabamba for 25USD and the trip will last 2 hours and a half or if you want to spend less money you can take a bus headed to Loja Bus Terminal (1 hour trip) and then take a second bus headed to Vilcabamba (1 hour and a half trip). Once you get to Vilcamba in about 200mt from the centre you head northeast toward Juan Montalvo
Turn right onto Juan MontalvoTurn firs on the right Turn left on Hatillo at the intersection with via Mollepamba, you will find La Casa de Matilda.
La Casa de Matilda policy & conditions:
Cancellation : 72 hours before arrival
Payment upon arrival in cash
Check in 12.00
Check out : 12:00
Breakfast not included- available for 3$
24 hours reception
The maxinum period of stay is 14 days ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>