Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you are looking a chill and relaxing place to rest, to get to know travelers like you, Hostel Lagares is your best option in Mendoza. You can enjoy the city to the maximum and be surprised with many tours and adventure activities, including the wineries and mountains.
Our property is a charming place where you can chat comfortably, enjoy a movie with friends in the living room, or prepare a typical argentinian bbq on the terrace with a glass of wine.
We are located in the historic centre of the city, two blocks from the main avenue San Martin. There you can find the wide path Alameda surrounded by large trees , flower sellers , little bars and restaurants that give it a special atmosphere. In our neighbourhood you can find many shops close by such as supermarkets, banks , and money exchange, all in your hands.
We are a few blocks from the Sarmiento pedestrian street , the Plaza Independencia, and the citys historical museum also known as the area fundacional
Our services includes:
Homemade buffet breakfast with coffee, milk , juice , tea , homemade bread ,scrambled eggs, cereals, two differents flavors of delicious homemade jam , butter and homemade cake. We provide maid service , air conditioning and heaters in all the rooms, terrace with tables, chairs, and a grill to bbq when you want . We have a dvd collection with more than 1000 movies available!!!!, Free internet and wi fi ultra speed. We have wines , beers , and cold drinks for sale . We have of course the best attention and touristic recommendations .
* Any rooms that have been pre-booked must be cancelled before 12 noon the day before otherwise you have to pay the full balance.
* Check in at 12pm / Check out at 10am .
* The Double Bed private consists of together twin beds.
* WE ACCEPT CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS . ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>