Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Most of the Backpackers hostels in Pakistan are owned by people who love to travel, see beautiful places and experience different cultures just like you. What makes us different from most other places where you could stay is that we love what we do, and that is the reason we opened our hostels. As always backpackers talk about the hostels they enjoy the most. Because of knowing each other through backpackers we decided to create this website.
We want to make you feel at home. Each hostel will have its unique ambiance. Many of us can provide lots of beneficial information about our area based on our experiences and our contacts within the local community, which should help you plan your activities and adventures.......
Sajjad is the man incharge of our newly opened/friendly hostel.We have a roof top garden with a nice view and we,re right in the middle of town,'in the heart of Lahore'.
Travelling in Pakistan can be quite rough sometimes,so our place is the perfect location to relax.The 'Lahore Backpackers' is even licensed ( under the Pakistan Hostel & Restaurant Act ) to operate as one star hostel.but the prices remain reasonable.Yes,our Hostel is quite new.but our experience with foreigners is long. Sajjad is 'The man of connections' and he has been helping out with visa matters,border crossing,transport,sight seeing,visiting festivals & the music events for the last two years. We welcome you & hope to meet you soon. ( kind regards & save travels ).
- Internet & WiFi
- Free Hot & Cold Shower
-Free Drinking Filtered Water
-Free Laundry & Kitchen
-Roof Top Garden
-Clean & nice Location
-Super Market & Fast food Service . ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Pakistan
第１, 国 Pakistan
第１, 国 Pakistan
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>