Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Lake Garda Hostel features en suite rooms with satellite TV and beds in dormitories, both with contemporary-style decor and air conditioning.
Breakfast is buffet style. A snack bar is also available on site.
The hostel is just 200 m from the town centre, the beach and a large sports centre. It is situated on the West coast of the lake, between the cities of Brescia and Verona.
FOR NOT REFUNDABLE RATES: Cancellations, changes or no-show you will be charged the full amount! The total price of the reservation may be charged ANYTIME AFTER THE BOOKING.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:30 .
Check out from 07.30 until 11.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
€1.00 City tax per person per night is excluded.
Reception available from 07:30 to 21:30.
The property is entirely not-smoking, pets are welcome for a small additional charge of € 8.00; children under 16 years are charged € 20.00 per night in existing beds or extra beds; children under 2 years are charged € 8.00 per night. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>