Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
LANDSCAPE - International B&B ® is located at the bohemian Sopocachi, residencial area of the center of La Paz, which is just a 5-minute walk away from the belly button of the city, conectingthe center, Sopocachi and Central Park. The property is a 5 minute car ride from the Cable Car Yellow Line and a 15-minute drive from the Bus Terminal. El Alto International Airport is 30 minute away by car.
LANDSCAPE - International B&Bl ® offers comfortable budget double and triple private rooms and dorms. We offer private rooms provided with large and comfortable beds, flat TV with cable channels, wooden or carpeted floors. We also offer dorms, with 4, 6 and 8 spots only. Some rooms display ensuite bathrooms.
LANDSCAPE - International B&B ®: Policies and Conditions:
Check-in time starts at 12 am.
Check-out time is 10 am.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 13%
Breakfast is included as a courtesy in the room rate.
Pets are not allowed.
Children cannot be accommodated at this property. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>