Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Langholmen is a famous island in central Stockholm, close to Sodermalm, which is well-known for all its bars, restaurants, theatres, galleries and lively atmosphere. We are close to beach, green areas and public transport.
Accommodation is in well-equipped cells with two-to-four bunks, with or without private bathroom. All rooms have bunk beds, even the twin rooms. Most cells have their own shower and WC.
Every morning we serve our delicious breakfast. There is free Wi-Fi as well as an Internet café if you don't have your own computer.
Our reception, which contains a boutique and a cafeteria, is open 24 hours a day. We also have a pub, restaurant, a laundrette and bike rental.
Bed linen, towel, breakfast and cleaning are not included in the price, but can be hired/bought in the reception. Breakfast is SEK 98, bed linen SEK 80 and departure cleaning is SEK 35.
Located in central Stockholm, our large hostel is situated on a green and quiet island close to public transport. Langholmen is the most captivating hostel in Stockholm. It offers accommodation in the original, but now freshly renovated, prison cells in what used to be the Crown Prison. Built in the 1840s, it served as a prison until 1975, when the last convict left the island.
All our rooms have bunk beds.
Langholmen is a Hostelling International (HI) member hostel.
Check in time: 15.00.
Check out time: 10.00.
Reception opening 24h.
Cash, credit cards and debit cards payment accepted on arrival.
Taxes are included.
breakfast not included.
Groups bookings age restriction : +18. ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Sweden
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>