Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are a new surf camp based in the beautiful jungle in a small town called Ahangama on the coast of South West Sri Lanka. We’re looking forward to the season and can’t wait to share it with amazing people like yourselves and your groups!
The Surf season here runs from November through to April and offers beautiful warm water waves that suit all levels of surfers. Our dedicated instructors have an infinite passion for surf and teaching surf and their love for the waves is infectious, so your customers are sure to have an amazing time with us in and out of the water.
Sri Lanka is Asia's hottest new surf destination and we would love to host your groups, teach them how to surf and show them our little slice of paradise.
We have a spacious, beautiful dorm room that sleeps up to 10 people and five private double rooms: one with air conditioning, two with private ensuite and balcony and two standard private rooms (shared ensuite). We’re situated five minutes away from the surf surrounded by dense jungle and often spot monkeys and other wildlife from our villa.
A massive healthy brunch is included daily and 5 out of 7 dinners for the week. We know how important it is to fuel yourself with healthy, delicious food while surfing and our teams chefs make sure no one ever goes hungry. We happily cater to any dietary requirements you might have.
Our Villa and garden is the perfect space to host a yoga or fitness retreat, hidden away in the jungle but with the amazing surf, beaches, restaurants and places to explore right on our fingertips. We are happy to help you arrange extra activities for your guests.
Please don’t hesitate to email us if you require any further information or have any questions.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the beautiful jungle of Ahangama, just minutes away from beautiful warm water waves to suit surfers of every level.
We understand that everyone is an individual so we are more than happy to personalize your stay exactly how you want it. It doesn’t matter if you’re already ripping or trying surfing for the first time, on a budget or whatever; if you like good vibes, people, waves and food you’re always welcome in our jungle paradise.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
6. Age restriction: 18+.
7. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>