Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Offering hotel guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, Lanta Manda Resort is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. The hotel features 34 beautifully appointed guest rooms, each including shower, refrigerator, air conditioning, desk, coffee/tea maker. Safety deposit boxes, restaurant, car park, Wi-Fi in public areas, airport transfer are just a few of the facilities that set Lanta Manda Resort apart from other hotels in the city.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 14.00pm and check out until 12.00 noon.
2. Both cash and credit card are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy:
(1) During the low season (May.1 - Oct.31): At least 7 days advance notice before the arrival date is required for cancellation free of charge.
(2) During the high season (Nov.1 - Apr.30): At least 14 days advance notice before the arrival date is required for cancellation free of charge.
4. The reception is open from 07.00am till 22.00pm.
5. Rate for breakfast will add more THB300 for twin or double and for Triple will add more THB500.
6. Child and extra bed:
(1) All children are welcome.
(2) One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
(3) One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
(4) One older child or adult is charged THB 800 per person per night in an extra bed.
(5) The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
(6) Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>