Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Transportation is very convenient, there are two metro lines and numerous bus stops near the hostel. The hostel building is three-story old chinese style. In the middle of ancient, we have fish ponds, landscaped courtyard, which give you rustic environment. The facilities we provide has cafe, bar, restaurant and function rooms. Let traveller to exchange with entertainment and facilitate.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in：From 12:00.
2. Check-out：Until 12:00.
3. Time for breakfast：08:00—10:00.
4. China union pay Card and cash both welcome when check in at the property.
5. At least 1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
6. Private Rooms offer free breakfast
7. Mixed Dorm exclusive breakfast and bath towels, you could contact receptionist for rent bath towels.
How to get to our hostel from the nearest metro station:
It takes about 10-15 minutes' walk from the nearest metro station to our hostel. Take Line 3 to the station Wudingmen (武定门), go out at Exit 2 and turn right. Then walk straight on and turn left at the second traffic light. Then walk straight on until you see the City Wall (you will pass the Laomendong Gate on the way), and there is a Starbucks (星巴克) on your right. Beside Starbucks there is a lane (边营). Enter the lane and walk for 130 meters, and our hostel is right there on your right side. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>