Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Las Musas Cancellation Policy with groups is if you want to refound your deposit you have to advise to Las Musas Residence 20 days before your arrival minimun
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Las Musas Hostel offers dorms and private rooms for backpackers, solo travelers, couples, students, groups, families and even business travelers looking for a central location in Madrid with metro stations nearby.
Rooms are bright and spacious, with personal lockers and plenty of outlets to plug in your devices. Enjoy air conditioning during the hot summer months and heating on cozy winter nights. Bedding and pillows are also provided.
Our closest metro stop is Tirso de Molina, a 2-min walk from the hostel, which offers an easy connection to the airport and train stations. We are also within walking distance of Sol (8 min), Plaza Mayor (7 min) and the three museums that make up Madrid’s Golden Triangle of Art.
The hostel is located between the lively neighborhood of Lavapiés, known for its incredible street art and graffiti, and the La Latina neighborhood, famous for its typical tapas bars and the open-air flea market held every Sunday.
Guests love our big shared kitchen. It’s equipped with all the utensils you need, whether you’re cooking for one person or even 20! The kitchen is open all day until 11:30 p.m. There is also a 24-hour supermarket 5 min from the hostel. We don’t serve breakfast, but we do offer free coffee, tea and muffins in the morning so you don’t start your day on an empty stomach.
Most of all we pride ourselves on our staff — they are always available, friendly and open to listening. Check-in starts at 3:30 p.m., but if you arrive early you can always drop off your luggage for free, take a nap in the lounge area and even use the showers. Our reception is open 24/7, so you can also check in late at night.
We offer a variety of activities for our guests, such as free walking tours, day trips to Toledo and Segovia, tapas tours, flamenco shows and pub crawls. In the summer we open our secret rooftop, offering the cheapest cocktails in Madrid, served with good vibes and good music that our guests get to select!
Last but not least, our free Wi-Fi is accessible anywhere in the hostel. Guests without their own device can use our computers to connect any time of day or night, and we also have a lounge area that is open 24/7 for night owls and early birds.
Our hostel is wheelchair accessible. Please note that not all rooms are accessible, so please contact us by email or phone before booking if you have limited mobility.
For reservations of more than 20 people, we advise our guests to contact us beforehand at email@example.com to organize the rooming.
If you would like to enjoy a 10% discount, don't forget to book your room with the non-refundable rate. Your credit card will be charged at the time of booking, and everything will be set for your arrival! (You can still make changes to your reservation up to 48h before your arrival, but no refunds are possible with this rate).
If you prefer to book now and pay later, choose our standard rate and enjoy free cancellation or changes up to 48h prior to your arrival.
Welcome to Las Musas Hostel ! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 一番人気 Madrid
Las Musas Hostelは言う
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>