Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Layback opened its doors in 2017. Our vision was and is to create a friendly, laid-back and creative space for like minded travelers. A place that is intertwined with the local Weligama life to give our guests the opportunity to experience and learn about this place we are very happy to call home. Layback is made by surfers and travelers. We know the importance of a good night sleep, clean and stylish rooms and communal spaces for socializing, cooking and solo-time.
But, Layback is much more than just a place to stay when you visit Weligama. Our tranquil oasis is a place to recharge after a long day at the beach, to breathe and relax, to be creative, to work or simply to enjoy a cold beer.
We have developed and created our vision of our ultimate hideaway for surfers and travelers and hope to welcome you soon!
We offer 3 different room types:
* 5 Private Double Rooms. All rooms are equipped with the essentials, such as spacious beds with comfortable mattresses, desks, good quality bed sheets, private bathrooms (most of them with hot shower). 3 rooms have a overhead van, 2 rooms have air conditioning.
* 1 Girls Dorm: This dorm can occupy a maximum of 4 people. It has 2 bunk beds, a private bathroom, AC, lockers, power sockets for each bed, free and fast WiFi, access to a shared breezy terrace, kitchen and living room.
* 2 Mixed Dorms: Mixed dorms has 3 bunk beds and 2 single pallet beds, a private bathroom, AC, lockers, power sockets for each bed, drying rack, free and fast WiFi, access to a shared breezy terrace, kitchen and living room. This dorm is for both male and female.
* The house has an outdoor shared terrace where you can eat, play a game of carrom, relax or read a book under the coconut tree.
* A fully equipped kitchen for you to prepare your own meal (or just a tropical smoothie!), with blender, gas stove, oven/microwave, toaster, fridge and kettle.
* A living room which offers you a place to socialize, eat your own prepared meal or just be and do nothing :)
1. Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out before 11:00
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Reception working hours 08:00-22:00. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>