Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Reservation fee (hostelworld): No refund
Cancellation within the week prior to arrival: No refund.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have been hosting international travelers for over 20 years and this experience has helped us know exactly what it takes to make your stay here enjoyable.
We offer spacious and light dorms-featuring 3 or 4 beds, with comfy beds and clean linen. If you need more privacy we have also single/double/twin private rooms all with private bathroom and cable TV. We serve breakfast which you can enjoy on the balcony or on the patio.
We are located just two blocks away from the Main Square, in one of the most beautiful and well-known areas of down town, the San Francisco Street. We are only a few meters away from Santa Catalina Monastery, San Francisco Church, Mercaderes Street. Most museums and attractions are easily accessible by foot.
Our friendly and acknowledged staff are ready to help 24/7, they will share with you tips about when and where to go, and how best to explore Arequipa. They can help you book trips, arrange Colca Canyon Trekkings, rafting, downhill and other activities.
WIFI, computer, terrace with sunbathing furniture, BBQ set, huge Plasma TV, movies, DVDs, Blu-Ray, table games, book exchange, etc.. All of those to provide you a good dose of fun and relax!
Check-in is from 1 pm, if you arrive earlier you can leave your luggage in our storage and go for a stroll. If the room is ready before 1 pm there will be no problem accessing it!
We speak English, Spanish and un peu francais! ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>