Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 Nights entire Amount
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We also offer our visitors free pick up service from the Railway station which can be booked in advance. For the purpose of booking pickups please mail us your train and arrival details or call us at least 6 hours in advance.
The pickup takes place from Refresh Restaurant just outside the Jaipur Junction railway station.
Travellers can enjoy their stay at Le Pension, undisturbed from the hustle and bustle from the main city and yet reach the old city in a matter of minutes thanks to the metro.
Pubs, Restaurants, Markets are all within walking distance from Le Pension. We also have a few restaurants that offer delicious food delivered to our hostel. In case you are looking for some tasty home cooked food, we have options for that as well.
We are located close to the city centre and all major city attractions are within 10 - 15 minutes distance from Le Pension making it a perfect setting for a Backpackers Hostel
Facilities include Complimentary Breakfast & WiFi, Daily Housekeeping and Cleaning, Community Kitchen, Laundry Facilities, Comfortable common room, Social Nights, Cable TV, young & friendly management and 24x7 reception. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>