Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the UNESCO protected old town of Bansko it’s a perfect location for summer or winter sport visitors. The hostel as a bar & vegetarian & vegan restaurant offering good food at reasonable prices. For guests preferring to cook themselves a small kitchen/community room is available exclusively for hostel guests.
The hostel as 2 four bed dorms and a six bed dorm located in the main house which are also used as privates. There is a small garden cottage which as two private en suite rooms,
Breakfast is included on the price and is vegetarian / vegan . Walking time to the Gondola approximately 20 minutes a paid shuttle can be arranged, boots and equipment can be left close to the gondola. We offer discounted equipment hire during the winter email for more details.
Le Retro Hostel & Bar Bansko Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.late night check in possible contact us after booking.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Reception times: 7:00 - 23:00.After hours check in available email us after booking
Pet friendly.( check first )
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>