Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Within 45 days to 29 days, 25% of total invoice
Within 28 days to 15 days, 50% of total invoice
Within 14 days to 7 days, 75% of total invoice
Within 7 days to arrival, 100% of total invoice
Additional Terms and Conditions
On confirmation booking, on receipt of a proforma invoice.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This central hotel in Paris is very close to the famous Galeries Lafayette and the Palais Garnier, and it is situated in a lively area with very good public transport connections.
Every room boasts the comfort and facilities that you would expect from a 3 stars hotel to make our guests feel at home. The Hotel Lebron has different types of rooms available that can fit from 1 to 5 people.
Our staff is available 24/7, please, do not hesitate to contact one of the members of our staff for anything you may need.
Here, at the Lebron Hotel, our guests can enjoy the following services and facilities in all the rooms:
- Shower or bathtub in a private bathroom, Toiletries and towels
- Free Ethernet , Internet connection, Free Wi-Fi
- Desks, Free safe, Wardrobe, Hair-dryer
- Wake-up call service, Tea and coffee tray, Telephone, TV with international channels
- Fan Iron (upon request), Ironing board (upon request)
Lebron policies & conditions :
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
If you cancel your booking 48 hours before arrival, or if you do not show up, you will be charged one night and the reservation will be cancelled.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.88 EUR per person per night
Reception opened 24h/24
Breakfast not included - 8 EUR per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>